About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A new venue for the Runway Show!

It is so exciting! I have secured a new venue for the fabulous Brown Bag Party Runway Show. We will be turning JoJoe's Club-n-Grub - 6240 Busch Blvd - into our domestic playground.

I have two AMAZING original designers doing all the clothes for the show. AMAZING so much that you may not even care about the toys as much as the clothes. I can't give away all the details, but as soon as I get pics I will try to post one or two.

The event is on August 14th with a pre-party meet and greet at DaVic Art Studio. You will need to have an advance ticket to get into DaVic that night, so get with me, to get that.

More info as it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment