About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Look Out New Catalogs!

I just received a shipment of updated catalogs, and all I can say is wow! If you don't have a party scheduled, now is the time.

I will be mailing out new catalogs to all of my existing customers before October 1st to get a head start on Sweetest Day. What a great couples holiday, and time for exploring our partners and ourselves.

My new Glow In The Dark Bubbles came this morning as well. I will have to test those out tonight and let you know how AMAZING they are.

What are you waiting for? What's In Your Brown Bag?

http://www.brownbagparty.com/u/AnytimeAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment