About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Bubble Bath Review

Ok, so I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Glow In The Dark Bubble Bath, and so do my kids. I was so excited when it came in the mail, and of course it was hours until bath time, so I just put it aside.

The bottle says, like most things glow in the dark, it works best when exposed to light before use, which I forgot to do. The best part about me forgetting, was that it worked anyway. I think that says a lot about the product. It had been in a FEDEX box, traveling from California to Ohio for 5 days and still worked without light exposure when I was ready.

I will say, it isn't really the bubbles that glow, it is the water, which is pretty cool in itself. I also have fairly sensitive skin and it didn't bother me after using it.

I give this product 5 stars.

I also used it for my samples for the Swap-n-Shop, and when I put them in the closet to store them, they are still glowing...my son actually asked me what was in the closet because the 50 sample containers were glowing away.

My other comment comes from my love of Halloween. I actually went out and purchased some dry ice for my cauldron (yes, I know I am pushing the season), because I wanted to do another experiment. I poured just a cap full of the bubble bath into the cauldron before I dropped in the dry ice and the bubbles that the dry ice creates when it evaporates in the water...GLOWS IN THE DARK TOO. The fog DOESN'T glow, but the water does. This will be great for my annual Halloween Party.

This is a definite must have product for adults and kids alike.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the dry ice! We tried them in the hot tub during a full moon and it was an awesome experience....give that a try too!

    ReplyDelete