About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Holiday Shopping Ideas!

Brown Bag Party has something for everyone on your list (whether you want to believe it or not). I have already started some of my shopping and my top 3 individual picks are...

My first gift favorite is, and I think will always be, the Hearts of Fire. It is an AMAZING self warming heart. I love it, my mom loves it, my kids love it, and my boyfriend loves it. It is a great multi-use product.

For everyday aches and pains, it may be smaller than a heating pad, but it does the trick. For after sport injuries for the little ones, or the big ones, it is always handy in the car. For a steamy hot oil massage...use this heart to heat things up a little more and you won't regret it.

The Heart of Fire can be used, and re-used 100's of times and you can't tell it isn't brand new every time.

My next item is going to have to be the Glow In The Dark Bubble Bath. I got some of this to give as a sample item for a local ladies event and my kids COULD NOT wait to get their hands on it. It is FUN FUN FUN! Did I say FUN? This stuff is great. Fun for adults and kids alike. Just expose it to light before use and those kids who never wanted to take a bath before come running, and those adults who want to relax, laugh while they are doing it.

My third individual item has to be the Nipple Nibblers. For obvious reasons it is a lot of fun, but...did you ever think about using it as chapstick or lip balm? Think about it. This is an AMAZING moisturizer for your lips as well as other parts mentioned in the title. It can even act as a limp plumper, If you are worried about the title causing a commotion, you can always purchase a hand full of sample containers, and repackage to your own carrying case. This product can be microwaved to melt it down, and then totally reforms in whatever container you pour it into. You could even make your own labels and no one would ever know it is Nipple Nibbler.

Happy Holiday Shopping!

http://www.brownbagparty.com/u/AnytimeAdventures

Visit my website to check out more AMAZING products for everyone on your shopping list and look for my package product favorites to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment