About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brown Bag Party Events

Each Friday, you can visit my Brown Bag Party at DaVic Art Studio. 6161 Busch Blvd, Suite 66, Columbus Ohio. You will not only find me, but also the amazing art of several of Columbus's up and coming artists. You can watch the live life body casting sessions and enter to win great raffle prizes.

I do most home parties on Saturday evening, and then back to DaVic on Sunday's for public Brown Bag Party open houses. These are amazing afternoons spent relaxing in the studio and offering people a no pressure look at all the things Brown Bag Party has to offer.

Looking forward to July, I will be hosting my very first runway Toy Show at Catacombs in Columbus, with original fashion done by an amazing designer Iola.

There are great things ahead with Brown Bag Party~ Anytime Adventures~ and I hope to see you every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment