About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hearts of Fire for a cause!!!

Check out my AMAZING Hearts of Fire. It will heat up to 130 degrees for an instant heat pack. It adds a unique touch to a special massage (great with any of my massage oils for a great hot oil massage)!! It is reusable 100's of times, simple to use and non-toxic.

Brown Bag party donates $ .50 from each sale of the Hearts of Fire to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Buy one through me by May 31st and I will donate another $1.50 of each one sold to the A.S.P.C.A. as well.

Watch for my June Fundraiser for this item as well!!!

https://www.brownbagparty.com/u/AnytimeAdventures


The NEW Amazing Heart Massager!


No comments:

Post a Comment