About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Join my new Brithday Buzz E-Club!

Just fill out the form below for anything Brown Bag Party. Don't forget to enter your birthday to be included in my exclusive Birthday Buzz E-Club. You will get super saving and deals just from me for your special day! What are you waiting for? What's In Your Brown Bag?





























I would like to

Host a party and shop for FREE!!

Do a Book Party and still shop for FREE!

To know more about becoming a Brown Bag Party Consultant!

Inquire about a Brown Bag Party Consultant being at an event you are having.

Join the Birthday Buzz E-Club



Name:




Email Address:




Phone Number




City/State




Tell me your birthday to receive great specials and discounts as a member of my Birthday Buzz E-Club.









form creator

No comments:

Post a Comment