About Me

My photo
I am a Personal Romance Consultant with Brown Bag Party. It is the most fun you can have in a job and earn great money too.

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!

Host ~ Earn ~ Shop!
From Mild to Wild

Friday, May 29, 2009

Inventoy Reduction!

It's that time of year...to clear out some merchandise to bring in some new.

Contact me directly to purchase any of these items that I currently have in inventory.

If you are located in Columbus, no shipping rates apply on these purchases if you are willing to meet up to receive and pay for your item.

If you are out of state, I will figure out the shipping charges and we will add that to your purchase total.

All of these items will also be available for sale at my open house at DaVic Art Studio on Sunday May 31st from 2-5pm.

Limited quantities available so let me know what you are interested in and I can reserve it for you.

Gold Dust Shimmery Powder - $14.00
Mini Pulsabath - $10.00
Happy Massagers - Happy Octopus $11.00
Tickle His Pickle Book - $18.00
Nipple Nibbler - Sun Ripened Strawberry - $12.50
Cleopatra's Secret Cream - Cherry Vanilla - $12.50
The Silver Bullet - $13.00
Rabbit Sleeve - $12.50
Pocket Rocket - $11.50
Good Head - Cinnamon - $16.00
Color Me Sexy Body Crayons - $10.00
Forever Yours Prolong Cream - Mint - $12.00
The Pyrex Twister - $44.00
The Hot Rabbit - $28.00
EZ Bend Torpedo - $36.00
Braided Leather Whip - $9.00
Braided Leather Flogger - $9.00
Japanese Silk Love Rope & Ankle Cuffs - $19.50

You can also visit my website to check out many other great products that you can order online!

What are you waiting for? What's In Your Brown Bag?

https://www.brownbagparty.com/u/AnytimeAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment